13 December 2017
Application Specialist Cardio-Pulmonary
Title: Application Specialist Cardio-Pulmonary
Location: HQ, Pavona di Albano Laziale (Rome, Italy)
We have an immediate opening for an Application Specialist Cardio-pulmonary within COSMED Srl, Pavona di Albano Laziale, Rome, Italy. We are looking to hire an Application Specialist for our comprehensive range of cardio respiratory solutions.
You will provide pre- and post-sales support to our customer base and distributor network. Typically you will support customers having applications in sports medicine, sports science, pulmonary function and cardio-respiratory markets. In your daily job you work closely together with our sales professionals and you will be part of our global sales team.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide technical support and training to COSMED customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Provide technical support and training to COSMED distributors and resellers
- Present and demonstrate COSMED products to potential customers (on-site, at conferences and through the internet)
- Build out our existing database of customer cases and (research) articles demonstrating how COSMED products are being used by our customers
- Participate in development of pre-sales tools
Requirements and Qualifications
The successful candidate has an university degree, likely to meet the following basic requirements:
- BS or MS degree in movement science and/or biomedical engineering or similar
- Strong foreign language background with ADVANCED communication skills in ENGLISH
- Experience in exercise physiology and gas-exchange technology
- Preferably experience in a sales support role
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Experience and proficiency using the Microsoft Office software package (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Result oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic team player and able to work independently
- Determined character, resolute and independent in actions and ideas
- Able to travel frequently (up to 40% of your time)
Hours of work
- 8 hours per day: 8.30 am – 17.30 pm (full-time).
- Director of sales
COSMED is a leader in providing Cardio Pulmonary Diagnostics systems and software. We offer an attractive career with responsibility in an innovative, ambitious and international company. The COSMED team can be characterized as spontaneous and hardworking, with a passion for technology, in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment. COSMED systems are used in Universities, Hospital, Physiology research, gait analysis, CP rehabilitation. Our customers range from high end research institutes, universities, hospitals to Doctors/GPs and companies involved in Health & Wellness Industry.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. Additional duties might be assigned. Management retains the right to add or change duties of the position at any time.
Join us on Linkedin