26 July 2018
Digital Marketing Specialist
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: HQ, Pavona di Albano Laziale (Rome, Italy)
We have an immediate opening for a full time Digital Marketing Specialist within COSMED Srl, Pavona di Albano Laziale, Rome, Italy. Main task will be to assist the marketing team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects (i.e. website, social networks, advertising, campaigns, contests and more) and activities as requested.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Requirements and Qualifications
The successful candidate has an university degree, likely to meet the following basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related fields.
- 1-2 years proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Hands on experience with HTML, SEO, email, social media and web traffic metrics.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Advanced English fluency a must, any additional language will be considered a plus during evaluation.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Meticulous attention to detail including clear and concise communication, commitment to producing quality product, and deadline conscious.
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to work on multiple projects/assignments at one time.
- Ability to work professionally under challenging situations with attention to details while working in team.
COSMED is a leader in providing Cardio Pulmonary Diagnostics systems and software. COSMED systems are used in Universities, Hospital, Physiology research, gait analysis, CP rehabilitation. Our customers range from high end research institutes, universities, hospitals to Doctors/GPs and companies involved in Health & Wellness Industry.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. Additional duties might be assigned. Management retains the right to add or change duties of the position at any time.