15 May 2023
ICT Specialist || Italy
We are looking for an ICT Specialist that will be responsible to carry out all the activities necessary to design solutions based upon COSMED proprietary software (“COSMED SW”), and to provide technical support on them, worldwide.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to:
- Ensure the execution of all activities necessary to install and maintain COSMED SW and its databases on single computer and in a network environment.
- Ensure the design of solutions based upon customer’s requirements and architecture.
- Ensure the providing of technical services and support on COSMED SW.
- To understand customer needs and identify the best strategies to achieve the software installation.
- To configure software and databases, ensuring they are properly integrated within the network.
- To troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise, updating software and databases to ensure security and performance.
- To provide technical support through phone, email, interacting directly with customers and their technology systems.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Certified participation to courses on technical skills listed below is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of
- Windows Server OS,
- Microsoft Active Directory and Domains,
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Significant knowledge in
- Firewall and security policies,
- Network functioning and routing principles,
- Virtual machines.
- Knowledge of remote working systems (i.e., VPN/RDP, etc.).
- Knowledge of HL7(Health Level Seven International) and DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine), will be a significant plus.
Please note that if your application will be considered, before to be interviewed you may go through an online test to assess your technical skills.
Excellent knowledge of Italian and English is required.
At least three years in a similar position, preferably in the in the sector of medical devices.
On site in Albano Laziale (Rome) – Italy
How to submit your application
It will be our duty to inform you if it matches or not requirements.
Please note that interviews will be held in English.
COSMED respects your privacy and will treat your personal information as confidential.
We will use and share your personal information as described in our Privacy Statement.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. Additional duties might be assigned. Management retains the right to add or change duties of the position at any time.