07 December 2021
Junior Intl. Back Office with Asiatic and/or Russian languages
Job Title: Junior International Back Office
Department: International Sales
Report to: Area Manager
Location: Headquarters, Pavona di Albano Laziale
As an International back-office resource, you will be required to handle order entry by providing a central point of contact for both the customer and internal departments for order flow management, logistics, order tracking and expediting.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Support & Logistics
- Supporting area managers with order placement and follow up;
- Managing the sales process in the CRM (open, entry, track and manage sales cases, opportunities etc.);
- Receives and reviews purchase orders for correct pricing, payment terms, freight terms, model numbers and quantities;
- Handling order issues and status by providing a central point of contact for both the customer and internal departments for order flow management, order entry, order tracking and expediting;
- Providing support to Sales Managers for what concerns quotations and tender processing: related paper works and tender submission etc.;
- Communicates with the administration dept. to obtain and verify payment information with reference to the POs received;
- Any other duties and assistance that may be required as a back office.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Asiatic (Japanese and/or Mandarin Chinese) or Russian languages;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to set priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Be self-motivated to work alone as well as being a team player;
- Experience and proficiency using the Microsoft Office software package (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Determined character, resolute and independent in actions and ideas.
Hours of work
8 hours per day: 8.30 am – 17.30 pm (full-time).
COSMED is a leader in providing Cardio Pulmonary Diagnostics systems and software. COSMED systems are used in Universities, Hospital, Physiology research, gait analysis, CP rehabilitation. Our customers range from high end research institutes, universities, hospitals to Doctors/GPs and companies involved in Health & Wellness Industry.
COSMED respects your privacy and will treat your personal information as confidential.
We will use and share your personal information as described in our Privacy Statement.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. Additional duties might be assigned. Management retains the right to add or change duties of the position at any time.