09 September 2020
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: HQ, Pavona (RM)
We are looking for a .Net developer with a deep knowledge of the C# language, WPF technology and T-SQL (SQL Server).
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Preferable BSc/BA in Electronical Engineering, or similar field
- Fluent English Level (C1/C2) preferable
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Very strong written communication skills
- Subject to travel occasionally
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns (MVVM)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge of WPF technology
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
COSMED is a leader in providing Cardio Pulmonary Diagnostics systems and software. COSMED systems are used in Universities, Hospital, Physiology research, gait analysis, CP rehabilitation. Our customers range from high end research institutes, universities, hospitals to Doctors/GPs and companies involved in Health & Wellness Industry.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. Additional duties might be assigned. Management retains the right to add or change duties of the position at any time.