24 May 2021
Regional Sales Manager (Texas)
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales, WEST USA
Department: Sales, Sport Science & Performance (SS&P), Hospital (H)
Location: South Territory (TX, MS, LA, AR, OK), must be based in large metropolitan area of TX (i.e. Houston or Dallas)
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals in the Sports Science and Health Care markets of the defined region through direct sales efforts. The Sales manager will be responsible for a product portfolio that can be used to measure functional capacity (VO2), pulmonary functions (Lung function studies), and body composition.
- Attain established sales objectives within defined region
- Develop and grow market share in Sport Science & Performance and Hospital market segments
- Ability to call on Sport Science and Nutrition research centers and all levels of the College and University systems
- Establish relationships with new accounts and key opinion leaders in the academic and medical markets
- Maintain existing relationships in an effort to sell additional products
- Introduce, present, and conduct demonstrations of products (when applicable) to accounts within defined region
- Extensive travel within defined region (approximately 75% travel may be required)
- Manage territory expenses within defined budget
- Maintain and manage CRM database
- Attend and participate in trade shows related to our product markets
- Provide reports, such as short and long-term sales forecasts, competitive information, call reports, market intelligence and expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in Allied Health or related fields
- 3 to 5 years capital equipment sales experience in the medical or sports science markets
- CRM experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel required
COSMED is a leader in providing Cardio Pulmonary Diagnostics systems and software. COSMED systems are used in Universities, Hospital, Physiology research, gait analysis, CP rehabilitation. Our customers range from high end research institutes, universities, hospitals to Doctors/GPs and companies involved in Health & Wellness Industry.
COSMED respects your privacy and will treat your personal information as confidential.
We will use and share your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. Additional duties might be assigned. Management retains the right to add or change duties of the position at any time.