07 July 2021
July 07, 2021: Introducing OMNIA 2.0 Software.
We are glad to inform you that OMNIA 2.0, the most comprehensive Data Management software for Metabolic, Lung Function and Body Composition Assessment has been released.
OMNIA 2.0 development has been a significant effort both financially and in term of manpower. However beside implementing a number of features that will position significantly better COSMED products within our competitive scenario, OMNIA is an investment for the future of the company and will ensure a long life-cycle.
OMNIA is the software platform developed by COSMED to help clinicians, researchers and Health Professionals in providing the highest standard of data management. As a result of 40 years of experience in the cardiopulmonary and metabolic diagnostic market, OMNIA boasts an advanced and seamless workflow which minimizes time to testing and human errors.
The thoroughly designed graphical user interface (GUI) provides guidance tools and quality control feedback whereas the database structure ensures data safety and protection. OMNIA offers one single solution to collect, analyse and share data, making the collaboration throughout a functional team real and efficient.
The database as well as many user settings can be shared between different users over a local or geographically separated network, with the possibility to define specific users’ roles and rights. The whole testing workflow can be integrated with the existing Hospital Information System (HIS).
OMNIA is compatible with the entire COSMED product range, from metabolic and lung function to body composition assessment.
- ADP Module
- FOT Module
- Compliance with SPIROMETRY guidelines (ATS/ERS 2019)
- Compliance with DLCO guidelines (ATS/ERS 2017)
- Redesigned Visit Review with improved workflow for testing and interpretation
- OMNIA Connector 2.0
- OMNIA Network 2.0
- Kinetics and Regression analysis
- Integration with Mortara XScribe ECG
- Scalable Appearance
- Several sets of Predicteds
- GDPR installing option
- Redesigned GUI to provide a new Look & Feel
- Enhanced Customization (review, edit and printouts)
- Enhanced Trends
- Enhanced Calibrations
- Error messages codification
- Improved data security
- Redesigned "Settings" dialog
Find out more info on OMNIA 2.0 web page
- Tags: data management, omnia 2_0, omnia software