06 Maggio 2019
Product Clinical Marketing Specialist
Title: Product Clinical Marketing Specialist
Location: HQ, Pavona di Albano Laziale (Rome, Italy)
As a Product Clinical Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will help in developing products by identifying potential products features; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Specialist you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Studies company products
- Translates technical details into benefits for the user
- Follows and analyzes market trends to position products Helps Marketing Manager and team in developing product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Helps marketing communication with Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns) when including scientific-content-messages.
- Works with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) with market’s inputs to implement product design strategies
- Tests marketing product features, releases and copyright
- Evaluates projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Reviews clinical research and scientific bibliography to be up-to-date with latest clinical requirements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending scientific congresses, workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Requirements and Qualifications
- Preferable BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Experience in market analysis Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Keen eye for detail and Creativity Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 10%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Reports to Marketing Director
Product Marketing Specialist Skills
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
COSMED is a leader in providing Cardio Pulmonary Diagnostics systems and software. COSMED systems are used in Universities, Hospital, Physiology research, gait analysis, CP rehabilitation. Our customers range from high end research institutes, universities, hospitals to Doctors/GPs and companies involved in Health & Wellness Industry.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. Additional duties might be assigned. Management retains the right to add or change duties of the position at any time.