OMNIA 2.3 Software release
COSMED has recently launched the 2nd generation of OMNIA Software, the most comprehensive Data Management platform for Metabolic, Lung Function and Body Composition Assessment.
OMNIA is the way users interact with almost all COSMED products and it is much appreciated from all existing or potential customers, especially when it comes to the comparison with similar available software. COSMED is committed in continuously improving OMNIA user experience based on customers and collaborators feedback and it strives to be up to date with scientific community news or trending features.
Starting from December 2023, OMNIA 2.3 has been released enabling greater performance with new software functionalities and enhancements.
OMNIA 2.3 is available for both OMNIA Standalone and OMNIA Network versions.
- Compatibility with the new AMIS 24 Adaptive Mixing Chamber
- Composite Calibration for operator-free calibration routine
- Compatibility with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to interface with several sensors (from ergometers, to trainers, to motion sensors)
- Protocol selection help tools for efficient test setup
- Electronic Signature to secure visit interpretation
- Compliance with ERS/ATS 2021 Interpretation guidelines
- SNIP Test for comprehensive Respiratory Mechanics assessment
- SpO2 Sleep Test with NONIN Wrist ox2 3150 BLE oximeter
- Possibility to quickly navigate among subject’s visits results
- Possibility to quickly switch from visit results screen to tends view
- Running and cycling economy parameters (Race Pace, O2 Cost, Power Weight Ratio)
- Possibility to set a default UN value for REE tests
- DLCO quality control tools (V/t curve, FetCO and FetCH4 before inspiratory manoeuvre)
- Reduced DLCO test duration
- TGV panting sound aid
- FVC incentive animation graphic dedicated to elderly population
- Enhanced FVC post BD assessment (multiple agents)
- Extended list of predicted sets
Find out more info on OMNIA web page
Get in touch
COSMED strives to provide the best service possible with every contact!
Fill the online forms to get the info you're looking for right now!