Modular Spirometry Laboratory with additional bronchial challenge, airways resistance and forced oscillations tests
Quark SPIRO is a modern modular laboratory for complete spirometry testing, with easy-to-add advanced test features like forced oscillation technique, integrated dosimeter and airway resistance.
True modular design architecture. Modularity allows to configure Quark SPIRO according to any kind of requirement. This cost-effective solution gives the opportunity to scale at any time to a more complex configuration.
Flowmeters choice. Quark SPIRO can be configured either with multi-use pneumotach (X9) or with multi-use digital turbine.
Powered by OMNIA. COSMED has developed a contemporary, simple and ergonomic software interface with intuitive workflow and hierarchy. OMNIA is based on standard SQL database to store unlimited data securely and guaranteeing lifetime data ownership.
Simplified workflow. OMNIA user interface and its workflow management have been designed to simplify procedures and to reduce testing time.
Quick and easy calibration procedures. Quark SPIRO includes both standard calibration procedures and advanced calibration procedures to verify accuracy, including Pneumotach linearization and verification of all flowmeters (turbine, PNT).
Automatic interpretation of tests based on latest scientific guidelines. OMNIA is supported by a powerful algorithm that automatically process results and provides interpretation text strings, including numerical results and graphical data presentation (pictograms).
Network ready. OMNIA is available both as a single stand-alone workstation or in a client/server configuration for small or very large network environments.
Forced Oscillations Technique (FOT)The reference method for respiratory mechanics in children
- Total Respiratory Impedance measurement by Pseudo Random Noise Signal
- No cooperation required from the patient
- Ideal for assessing lung function in pre-school children
- Quick and easy assessment
- Accurate, reliable and reproducible technique
- Suitable for Quark PFT, Q-Box and Quark Spiro
Integrated DosimeterFully integrated Dosimeter Module for easy and accurate bronchial provocation test protocols
- Controlled and more accurate management of bronchial challenge
- High quality Philips Respironics Nebulizer
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Multi-step protocol with a single drug concentration
- Choice between standard (ATS and Lofarma) or custom protocols
- Full compliance with ATS/ERS Guidelines
RoccThe Rocc module for measurement of airway resistance in children and uncooperative patients
- Interrupter technique (Rrs, int)
- High reproducibility and correlation with body plethysmography tests
- Ideal for testing non collaborative, critically ill patients and children
- Simplified test manoeuvre
- Easy to disinfect
- Scientifically validated
OMNIA Walking Tests ModuleThe most comprehensive solution to evaluate functional exercise capacity during walking tests
- Offline and Online modalities
- Standard 6MWT, ESWT, ISWT and custom protocols
- Titration test
- Plethysmographic pulse oximetry curve in real-time
- Perfusion Index for each SpO2 value
- Automatic QC
- Pace control during shuttle tests via audible signals
- ATS standard message for 6MWT
- Several predicted sets
Antiviral and antibacterial respiratory filtersAn easy way to ensure protection from cross-contamination which keeps both the patient and operator safe without compromising on system performance.
Two mouthpiece types, oval and round, guarantee the maximum ergonomics and the compatibility with any equipment connector.
- High viral and bacterial filtration efficiency (99.999%)
- Low resistance to airflow
- Suitable for both lung function and exercise testing
- Minimal deadspace
- Individually packaged in 50 pieces box
These filters comply with latest ERS guidelines recommending to use the filters with minimum proven efficiency for high expiratory flow of 600 to 700 L/min.